[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transfering between worlds

Steevie93Steevie93
Reactions: 500
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Hello

I've been on maplestory global from the start of this game. I've always wanted to switch over to Europe but because all my high characters, items, mesos, .. are on global I didn't want to start over from scratch. Is it possible to move characters/items/... from global to Europe. If not, will this feature be available in the future?

Cheers

A returning player

Comments

• xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited November 2016
    I think they do world transfer event once in awhile but only 1 character per account if i remember correctly.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    xOtaku
    xOtaku said:

I think they do world transfer event once in awhile but only 1 character per account if i remember correctly.
    The last World Leap event we had allowed 6 characters to be moved.

We don't know when we'll be able to transfer between worlds again, or what the details will be then.
    Transferring between regions is bound to be more technically complicated, as well as possibly interfering with balance and economy.
    We'll have to wait and see.