[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Calling Orchid Reset

ReallyUnluckyReallyUnlucky
Reactions: 400
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Bug type: Reset, stop counting

Brief bug summary: Hidden story for Friendship story reset

More details:
Yesterday I rushed home from work to call orchid at 8pm pst, but found out that orchid would not let me call her. The time zone had changed and calling her at 8pm pst was now the wrong time. So after the patch the time zone changed, I had to figure out the correct time to call Orchid for friendship story. So I waited for the correct time to call orchid. When I finished calling Orchid, instead of moving today counter to 14, my counter reset to "day 1". So I basically called Orchid for the past 2 weeks within 8:00pm-8:59pm pst for no reason.

I was actually working on the hidden event with someone else. She did her friendship story first today, and found out it had reset on us. So before I did the quest I screenshot my progress.

Steps to reproduce:
took screenshots,
called orchid again,
nothing much I could do
count my losses
nightmare of tight schedules for the past 2 weeks.
Please just give me the chair I really don't care about the reset.

Character name: Piggycookies

Character level: 212

Character job: Phantom

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident:
11/11/16 @ 8:20pm UTC