[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Migration Issues? We need your feedback!

Comments

• PokkediefPokkedief
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    Its just frustrating there's not more information about the migration. I understand there are thousands and thousands of EU accounts but still. Its really frustrating we are being kept in the dark like this. Its just waiting every week for a maintenance and hoping your account is one of the lucky ones being migrated.. Alot of people are missing out on alot of events prior to 5th job advancement. It feels like NA community comes first, EU comes after.
    KjelleAkenoChanPrinceHaisegorateron
  • KjelleKjelle
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    5 days left until the 1 month anniversary of not being able to play on my characters!
    Cheers to many more!
    Nexon, this is how you lose well paying players.
    PrinceHaiseAkenoChanPokkediefgorateronxLelouchz
  • MatUPMatUP
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    Almost one month of migration and I'm still here without being able to play with my characters, thanks nexon!
    AkenoChanKjellePokkedief
  • UppersoulzUppersoulz
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    they better gonna give a big compensation, fkers
    AkenoChanKjellePokkediefgorateronxLelouchz
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited December 2016
    I am sick of waiting, this is so dumb. Take the servers down and migrate our characters already. I have £50 and I ain't spending a dime till you give me my account back!
  • goraterongorateron
    Reactions: 815
    edited December 2016
    TribalStar

I am sick of waiting, this is so dumb. Take the servers down and migrate our characters already. I have £50 and I ain't spending a dime till you give me my account back!
    I'd say don't spend it at all, it's not worth it. Look at the nexon gives us at this time, spend your 50 somewhere else. Nexon doesn't deserve it at this point. I spent a bit over €200, but I ain't spending anything more because the problems just pile up.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    Another maintainance completed. Have anyone here actually had their characters transfered in a maintainance after the 10th November?
    Starting to think that Nexon are telling lies about "migrating over each maintainance".
    Just some thoughts
  • LykerLyker
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    Kjelle
    Kjelle said:

Another maintainance completed. Have anyone here actually had their characters transfered in a maintainance after the 10th November?
    Starting to think that Nexon are telling lies about "migrating over each maintainance".
    Just some thoughts
    I only migrated like 2 weeks ago, so it's only fair I'm not migrated yet I suppose. Reading all these stories about players waiting weeks before migration is working demotivational for me. Unconsciously I have almost given up on my EMS characters, but I do keep hoping! They will migrate, but it will take some time. Right?
  • GianniGianni
    edited December 2016
    I've just migrated on 4th Dec. .. So im guessing it will be around a month for me to get back in the game ? ..... So frustrating also getting that Having trouble logging in? message is seriously annoying .. Just when i felt like coming back to the game ...
  • PokkediefPokkedief
    edited December 2016
    I migrated my EU account arround 15th of november. I still cant access it.... Good job Nexon, good job.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    Today marks a month without being able to play on my characters. At this point I've mostly given up on playing this game ever again.
  • PokkediefPokkedief
    edited December 2016
    Nexon is too scared to come up with a decent excuse why its taking so long... "We need your feedback!" Yeah right. I have never seen a company this horrible.
    BarfonwhalesKjelle
  • EnfieldEnfield
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I say, MERGE SCANIA AND BERA TOGETHER :3
  • BoredomBoredom
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I made a new account and levelled him to 185. They won't let me transfer my new character to my old account. So, I think i'm quitting.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    Actually got my characters yesterday. Hoping for compensation for not being able to play for a month, but that probably isn't going to be the case.
  • EludiaxcsEludiaxcs
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I am still not able to play with any old character, although i did accept the terms etc.
  • PhantomOfNyxPhantomOfNyx
    edited December 2016
    Same, I'm considdering just dropping my old account and starting over, zakum helmet and that kinda stuff can always be re.-earned and seeing leveling up nowdays consist of sneezing oince and boom lvl 50+ then that shouldn't be an issue <3
    I'd be more bummed about my Event items like chairs and stuff.
  • PhantomOfNyxPhantomOfNyx
    edited December 2016
    Boredom
    Boredom said:

I made a new account and levelled him to 185. They won't let me transfer my new character to my old account. So, I think i'm quitting.
    It's nexon were you surprised, not meaning to be rude, I'm considderring playing on another character aswell :)

• H3rmiTAlexH3rmiTAlex
    edited December 2016
    lo peor de todo esque nexon ni siquiera se digna a informar para q fecha esta terminara toda la migración tan poco profesionales como sus mantenimientos de 4 horas que terminan siendo de 8 horas y como siempre nos perdemos todo los eventos y encima no nos van a regalar nada que valga la pena y nos van a ver la cara de bobo como siempre.
    PD : hagan mantenimientos todos los dias si es necesario !!!
  • HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited January 2017
    would have been nice if that compensation for lost NX / Items was ever done for all that didnt get it.
    or just some reply to the support tickets/forum posts about it...
    //Hiero aka the grumpy