[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[EVENT] Cannot go into MMf

Comments

• StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2016
    Ok so I just went on the game my character,DoublEdged, can't go into the concerts for mmf they could before this si drives me nuts :( Ithought it was fixed *sniff*
    Nakurusa
  • JubileusJubileus
    Reactions: 810
    edited October 2016
    Bug type: Event time (Functionality)

Brief bug summary: After participating in Henesys Stage of MMF, the NPC didnt give me any rewards and I cannot enter any of the concerts.

More details: Everytime I tried to join, she said "Err look likes were still cleaning up"

Character name: Jubileus
    Character level: 209
    Character job: Luminous
    World name: Broa
    Date and time of the incident: 12/10/2016 2:00PM UTC-6

• hanetohaneto
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Same issue here

Bug type: Event time (functionality)

Brief bug summary: After participating in Temple of Time MMF and get a Perfect Grade, the NPC didnt give me any reawards and i cannot enter any of the festival afterward

More details: Everytime i tried to join, she said Err look likes were still cleaning up

Character name: RathianT

Character level:193

Character job: Blade Master

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: 13/10/2016 3:00AM Pacific time

• RednalfRednalf
    Reactions: 600
    edited October 2016
    Same issue here

Brief bug summary: After participating in Kerning City MMF and get a Perfect Grade, the NPC didnt give me any reawards and i cannot enter any of the festival afterward

More details: Everytime i tried to join, she said Err look likes were still cleaning up

Character name: Rednalf

Character level:216

Character job: Dawn Warrior

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 14/10/2016 8:00AM Pacific time

• ToastybuddyToastybuddy
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2016
    Same issue here

Brief bug summary: After participating in Ariant MMF and got a Perfect Grade, the NPC didnt give me any rewards and I cannot enter any of the festival afterwards

More details: Everytime I tried to join, she said Err look likes were still cleaning up. I did wait for about a day to see if it would reset but it doesn't seem like it.

Character name: TheToastyBoi

Character level:159

Character job: Phantom

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 17/10/2016 4:15PM Pacific time
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited October 2016
    Same issue here:

Brief bug summary: After participating in Kerning MMF and get a Perfect Grade, the NPC didn't give me any rewards and i can't enter any of the festival afterward

More details: Everytime i tried to join, she said Err look likes were still cleaning up ( I have try to change channel, relog, start my computer, clean my browser and history and still bugging)

Character name: RavenMiel

Character level: 215

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 17/10/2016 | 6:22PM | Pacific time

• NakurusaNakurusa
    Reactions: 730
    edited October 2016
    StarrySWolf

Ok so I just went on the game my character,DoublEdged, can't go into the concerts for mmf they could before this si drives me nuts :( Ithought it was fixed *sniff*
    Same here, dunno what's going on lmao
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited October 2016
    Same issue here:

Brief bug summary: After participating in Kerning MMF and get a Perfect Grade, the NPC didn't give me any rewards and i can't enter any of the festival afterward

More details: Everytime i tried to join, she said Err look likes were still cleaning up ( I have try to change channel, relog, start my computer, clean my browser and history and still bugging)

Character name: RavenMiel

Character level: 215

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 17/10/2016 | 6:22PM | Pacific time

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

Same issue here:

Since this is re-occuring and not 100% related to the last issue, I thought I should make a new thread about it.

Basically in commenter's quote, I got a perfect grade in MMF in the sleepywood round and didnt receive my reward, and also gave me the message "Looks like were still cleaning up after the last event." This used to only occur when accepting the fever invitiation that appeared above the head. I sent in a ticket not too long ago.

Character name: Zwei
    Level 88
    Server: Bera
    Time of incident: 10/19/2016, roughly 12:10 AM Central Standard Time.