[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory crashes when I try to log in to Windia

Sjwmd12Sjwmd12
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
When I try to log in to Windia server, the client crashes every time. I've already talked to the GM since 15 days ago and the problem is still not solved. And Gm always replies back to me, " we currently do not have an estimated time of completion on when the issue can be fixed. Once again, you can rest assured that I have once again asked for a followup with the Game Team and unfortunately they do not have new updates they can provide. We truly are sorry for the issue but please understand that investigations will take time and as such your patience is greatly appreciated.". 15 days passed OH MY GOD PLEASE HELP ME

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Are you always trying to log into the same character? Can you log into other worlds? I log into Windia daily without issue, so it may be you're stuck in a particular map.
    Sjwmd12
  • Sjwmd12Sjwmd12
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I just can't get into the Windia server, other servers are fine.