[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Star Force Enhancement Bug/Glitch

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
So me and one of my guildies has been experiencing a problem with the Star Force Enhancement system.
Example: This morning, I was enhancing a Zakum's Poisonic Katana from 4 to 5 stars and the required amount is ~260k mesos. But when I have, say, 1m in my inventory and I try to enhance it and it succeeds, it takes out ~400k instead of the required amount.
Then when I tried to enhance my Dark Anelin from 5-6 and 6-7 stars with only the required amount of mesos (5-6 stars: ~300k, 6-7 stars: ~350k), it fails and the message: "Enhancement failed. Star enhancement dropped by one level" appears, but when I put my clicker on the glove, it stays at whatever Star Enhancement level it was instead of ACTUALLY dropping a level.

I spent around 5m trying to enhance the katana with the required mesos and it kept failing (7 times in a row with a 80% chance to succeed).
It seems that you need about 300-400k more mesos than the required amount in order to have it succeed.
Also, I got 2 chance times (100% chance to succeed) and I tried to enhance with the required amount of mesos, but it STILL failed.
Please consider addressing this bug. It takes out a lot of money from players' pockets.

Comments

• KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited November 2016
    bump, starforce system is charging 2x meso please fix
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited November 2016
    Really hoping this will get fixed. It's preventing myself from progressing my character and getting actual gear upgrades due to the double meso cost.
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • ThanksBaddieThanksBaddie
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2016
    bump
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2016
    so it wasn't just me constantly failing 80%...

i bet we arent even gonna be compensated rofl
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

so it wasn't just me constantly failing 80%...

i bet we arent even gonna be compensated rofl
    Eh, we probably won't be. I just feel bad for the guy on r/Maplestory who boomed 5 Sup Pendants and lost 10b in the process of enhancing them.