[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnecting frequently.

NishijimaNishijima
Reactions: 1,010
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
So I've been disconnecting at different intervals today and just wanted to confirm if the problem is client sided or not.

First I was getting error 11001 while playing the game through the launcher. I then launched the game with the game launcher and I stopped getting this error. After a couple of hours I started disconnecting again, the monsters on the map would freeze and I would disconnect shortly after. The game has been working fine for me since the merger until now so again, I just want to make sure if this issue is server related or if it's on my end.

Edit: So it seems the issue is now solved as I have not disconnected since I posted this. I think we can exclude the issue being caused by server related issues so the remaining potential sources would be the specific map I was farming on (El Nath:Dangerous Cliff) trying to add the Werewolf to my collection...seems like it will never happen and I still don't really know how the monster collection works entirely, but that's irrelevant. I am quite certain that the map wasn't the issue either but i'm not entirely sure. The remaining option is Windows F'ing 10. I would upgrade to Vista if I could and it would be an UPGRADE.

So I guess just ignore this post? Wait, how do I delete a post?