[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash shop requests/wishlists.

KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
Reactions: 2,960
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We had a similar thread about royals in the last forum but this will include clothing items and other stuff we want back in rotation.

I personally want a way to obtain these hats again, but permanent versions. I believe they were in an event last year or something as temporary rewards.
They're called Commander [name] Mask
JettLuvsUDoughStarrySWolfPetalmagic

Comments

• StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2016
    yes they were part of an event book that we could collect as stamp reward i would for these to be available in cash shop as a special sell or something
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2016
    They should totally have those for Halloween XD
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    yes halloween event! perfect for my annual Halloween guild photo ! We're still waiting for the maps to be released to find the right place ! Last year was outside haunted house in NLC near the limousine taxi.

Also, last year the star planet also had free halloween costumes if you hit the arrow keys in time or do it 20 times or something. I forgot the exact requirements-- but there was witch set, and skeleton set -- and one more i forgot.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    Succubus Set...much want, such perm. I also kinda wish that something like the Akarin set (recently in the Harvest box) would come out as a Stand alone set...
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    edited October 2016
    Halloween's almost over, rip dreams. Hope they get released when Lucid comes out at least.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    KeepComingBack

Halloween's almost over, rip dreams. Hope they get released when Lucid comes out at least.
    -continues to hope for Succubus Set-
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    edited November 2016
    Bumping in hopes that it'll be relevant for the V patch since it's partly Lucid related.
    All I want in life is for my android to permanently become Arkarium though.