[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Maintenance - November 17, 2016

Comments

• PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited November 2016
    xBlackBeard

EPro
    EPro said:

i am from ems
    now i get the login error when i click on a channel in europe servers
    but i can create characters on the global servers
    When i click on the world EUrope it crashes and shows me this =(

you cannot acces the game for one of the following reasons: 1 the game world is down for maintenance 2 you are accessing the game from a banned IP 3 your internetconnection is not stable
    According to the website there is a maintenance going on: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/18836 so that is why u cant login atm
  • KzareKzare
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016

Quoting and bolding for prosperity. I think the underlying issue here is the EVENT HALL. Fix it please. Thank you.

That is all.

Haha. I drop to zero frames when I go to the event hall, when I can ran the rest of the game perfectly fine.
    spareblade

AKradian
    AKradian said:

1. Why did you place a limit on exchanging coins, instead of removing the option to exchange Tynerum Shards?
    It's hard enough to get into Event Hall and talk to Maple Admin once. I don't see why we should have to do it again and again over several days just because we have a lot of old coins.
    It's not like people can "abuse" the event with actual old coins. Only the Tynerum Shards can still be obtained. So take them out.
    2. Speaking of Event Hall lag, why isn't this maintenance moving the Jewelcrafting Moon Bunny out of Event Hall and into Henesys, for example?
    3. Also speaking of Event Hall, ...
    4. ...
    Quoting and bolding for prosperity. I think the underlying issue here is the EVENT HALL. Fix it please. Thank you.

That is all.
    Hahaha, I can't even enter the event hall on one of my two computers. I drop to 0 frames.

Good old maplestory... I've been gone so long, but they still have these maintenances extended 7/10 times.

• HolHol
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2016
    xBlackBeard

EPro
    EPro said:

i am from ems

you cannot acces the game for one of the following reasons: 1 the game world is down for maintenance 2 you are accessing the game from a banned IP 3 your internetconnection is not stable

Like it says, the game is down for maintenance.
  • AqoAqo
    Reactions: 550
    edited November 2016
    Still crashing on startup. Yay!
  • EProEPro
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Hol
    Hol said:

xBlackBeard

EPro
    EPro said:

i am from ems

Like it says, the game is down for maintenance.
    It is still not fixed... and i can play on gms so i am probably not banned and my internet connection should be more stable in ems because im from the netherlands. I hope this get fixed very soon. i dont want to start all over again on gms
  • JontenoJonteno
    Reactions: 350
    edited November 2016
    Still can log in to gms servers but get kicked out while trying to get in to a ems channel, Was told this was probably cuz i hadn't been migrated yet and that it would happen next scheduled maintenance , in other words now. Getting kinda ridiculous now i feel.
    EProNativeftwAkenoChan