[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wildhunter God of Battle

XCaedisXXCaedisX
Reactions: 755
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
So yeah, the whole "God of Battle" thing with the Afterlands? Where you use the edible gold to turn into a giant? I think this could be counted as a bug. I couldn't get a screenshot before it wore off, but here's what happened.

I forgot to get off my jaguar before using it, so I was stuck on my jaguar, or rather.. two jaguars after using it, until it wore off. I could understand not being able to dismount, because that's a skill and as far as I know you can't use skills as a giant. BUT. The bug was that I was riding on two jaguars. One was normal size, while the other one scaled up in size with me. It.. seemed like my character was in front of the giant jaguar and sitting on top of the normal sized one. Wish I could've gotten a screenshot before it wore off, but I don't wanna go and do quests to get three more of the gold things again to recreate it. Anyway, I figure the double, normal/giant jaguar animation isn't supposed to happen, so I thought I'd report it.

I was currently colorless from the Land of Contemplation, and the normal jaguar was still colorless, while the giant animation of my character and jaguar both had color. Not sure if being colorless made a difference, though.

Character name: ArcherCross
Job: Wildhunter
Level: 91
World: Reboot
Time: Tonight, about ten minutes ago.