[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Masteria through Music Prizes

KiwiZandyKiwiZandy
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in Account Billing Support
Hi,

I was one of the winners for this contest ran on the old forums back in March. I never got a confirmation email that my physical address was received and that I would be sent the physical prizes (I have received the maple points).

I emailed support and had each time a "we needa contact people - it should be coming through" until the last email in late October where they said I'd need to make a post on the forums.

I saw that other people had had issues and that KThxBaiNao had said that it would be sorted. But I have still not received any confirmation email saying that it has been sent, nor actually received the prize.

It has actually been quite a lot of trouble trying to email each time and getting a similar response that it would eventually be sorted - but I have sorta lost hope now...

Could I please be contacted about this so that I can again give my physical address and also receive confirmation that the prizes will be sent to this address.

(Sorry if this post sounds rather frank, I have tried to be patient :P I did really enjoy participating in the contest too :3)

P.S. I was completely lost as to where to post this - I decided account billing was the closest thing to the category it fits under. Maybe an addition of "Other requests" could be added into the support section :).

Comments

• KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Hi there,
    Go ahead and PM me your information, and I will see what happened to your shipment, or get you the tracking number to see what happened.

A few of the people had problems with customs/picking up their shipments. It's possible this might have happened with yours.

Before I had to leave, I made sure every prize from every contest ever was either sent out and received, or a new package was sent before I left.