[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will of Five Planets quest chain glitch

psiPpsiP
Reactions: 1,750
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
Will of Five Planets 4 quest is not offered by NPC Princess Sakuno to Kinesis Class after completing Will of Five Planets 3 quest.

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Character level:
Character job:
World name:
Date and time of the incident:
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I have the same issue.

Bug Type: Quest

Description: After completing Will of the Five Planets 3 quest (from Momijigaoka's Princess No quest line), the quest is not available from Princess Sakuno.

Etc Details: My Job class is Thunder Breaker on GMS's Broa World. I completely the 3 first parts of the quest in the order Ayame, Hayato, Kanna (I heard this might have something to do with it, obviously I'm not sure).
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited January 2017
    Yep, got this one too.

Bug type: Quest Missing/Unavailable

Brief bug summary: Completed Will of the Five Planets 3, spoke to Princess Sakuno in Momiji Hills to turn it in, next quest was not available after completion dialog. No lightbulb over Sakuno's head, nothing in my quest journal under Available or In Progress quests, nothing.

Steps to reproduce: Proceed through Hieizan temple questlines through the completion of Will of the Five Planets 3.

Character name: MikeZoda

Character level: 212

Character job: Hero

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: January 16, 2017 3:30 AM EST

I'd like to be able to finish this questline, so I could try to fight Princess No and get my BiS secondary, for what little gain it would get me. Can we please get an acknowledgement of this bug?

Edit: Yoda pointed out I had the wrong year on my date/time. Embarrassing!
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited January 2017
    Me too!

Brief bug summary: Completed Will of the Five Planets 3, spoke to Princess Sakuno in Momiji Hills to turn it in, next quest was not available after completion dialog. No lightbulb over Sakuno's head, nothing in my quest journal under Available or In Progress quests, nothing.

Steps to reproduce: Proceed through Hieizan temple questlines through the completion of Will of the Five Planets 3.

Character name: AieleaDrako

Character level: 210

Character job: Bishop

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: January 25, 2017

*Wow! the last post says 2012!* =(
  • Licht01Licht01
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Same here T.T

Character name:Duo01
    Character level:226
    Character job:Shade
    World name:Windia
    Date and time of the incident:January 26 2017 20:56 pm
  • PandaFrostPandaFrost
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited January 2017
    Bug type: Quest missing

Brief bug summary: Princess No boss prequests ends at Will of the Five Planets 3 without giving the next quest.

Steps to reproduce:
    Completing Will of the Five Planets 3

Character name: Drone
    Character level: 225
    Character job: Kaiser
    Date and time of the incident 1/25/17 6am:
  • SnowbeanSnowbean
    Reactions: 1,216
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Bug type: Quest Missing

Brief bug summary:
    Upon completing "Will of the Five Planets 3", NPC Princess Sakuno is supposed to have the next quest, "Will of the Five Planets 4", available. She doesn't.

Steps to reproduce:
    Complete the Princess No pre-quests and complete the "Will of the Five Planets" quests until you complete number 3, at which point you cannot progress any further.

Character name: Snowbroo

Character level: 217

Character job: Aran

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident:10:53 AM CET, 31st of January, 2017
  • XopozXopoz
    Reactions: 510
    edited February 2017
    Bug type: Quest Missing

Brief bug summary:
    Upon completing "Will of the Five Planets 3", NPC Princess Sakuno is supposed to have the next quest, "Will of the Five Planets 4", available. She doesn't.

Steps to reproduce:
    Complete the Princess No pre-quests and complete the "Will of the Five Planets" quests until you complete number 3, at which point you cannot progress any further.

Character name: EdgyEmoo

Character level: 212

Character job: Demon Avenger

Date and time of the incident: 8:55 AM EST, 6TH of February , 2017