[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon avenger quest line can't finish quest

StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
Reactions: 1,155
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
my demon avenger can't finish "Turn Me Back" cause mastema don't have a book over her head for finihsing the quest and allowing me to go to the next quest in the storyline so I have the orbis monster tails she needed; celion, grupin, and lioner but she refuses to acknowledge that I have the amount she needed she just says something along the lines of "I wish I was back in my old form again." I don't know if this is where this goes so sorry if it's not ok :3

Comments

• CapacchiCapacchi
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Hm... I was able to finish this quest on my Demon Avenger not too long ago, did you give it to the Mastema in the Resistance Headquarters: Secret Plaza map or to the one in the Strolling Path Hidden Street? Since I believe I was able to finish it by giving it to her in the Resistance HQ.
    StarrySWolf
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    edited October 2016
    um problem i turned it in at the secret plaza but now she wont let me do lvl 4 (lvl 100)job advancement :(
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    edited October 2016
    oh i found the problem you actualy have to tell the npc no instead of yes to do job adavancment anyway ty you archer lady :3