[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Start banning player botters before V patch.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Neospector

Lilyflower

yeah because they adore them more than players which is stupid.
    I've been loosening up on any sort of leash because there's one particular bot that hasn't been banned in Lower Stem that I wish Nexon would get.

But if you keep making these kinds of posts about Nexon supporting hackers or being too lazy to ban hackers we're going to go down a very different road. Half of your posts are just Nexon bashing. Please try to be constructive, not just intentionally condescending.
    im not spreading FUD im just telling the truth did they ever listen to the players on what they want in the community, did they ever think of a plan to put anti protection to keep the game alive? and im not bashing them but many of players want nexon to fix the problem within the game and many of players are angry at nexon i like the game alot and im trying to be constructive one thing i would like nexon to do is listen to the voice of the players.