[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tower of Oz Stuck Screen

EatenByBreadEatenByBread
Reactions: 900
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: functionality(?)

Summary:
After being booted from ToZ after I ran out of time, I quickly skipped through the dialogue to receive my reward, only to be stuck at this screen:
text
As I couldn't log out, I had to forcefully close maplestory. When I logged back in, I never received my chest. I talked to Alicia in case she had the chest (she didn't).

Steps to reproduce:
1) either run out of time or leave the tower
2)quickly skip through the dialogue (I heldmy npc chat key)

Character name: ImGonnaEatzU
Level: 216
World: Broa

Time of Incident: 10/2/16 5:20(ish) PST

*This is only the 2nd time this has happened to me; the first time was 1-2 weeks ago. Incidentally, I was on floor 39 both times it had happened (in case the floor might be the problem). I don't encounter this issue after finishing most of my other ToZ runs.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    This only occurs if you are in a dialogue on any floor when the tower kicks you out. So just cancel the chat before the tower kicks you out.