[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Miraculous Water of Life

bumbertyrbumbertyr
Reactions: 6,610
Nexon
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
i propose introducing an enhanced version of the water of life that would allow specific kinds of pets to be made permanent, it would allow players to essentially buy their pet for perm if they liked it enough after taking it for that 90 test run. It would also allow long term players who've had a pet for years before the perm sales became a thing to make their little buddy back forever.
Restrictions: only usable on pets that do not provide buffs.
this could also be implemented into reboot by making it obtainable through only the rewards shop.
  1. Would something like this interest you?16 votes
    1. yay!
       94% (15 votes)
    2. nay!
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited October 2016
    I would like this
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    Can you also suggest how much are you willing to pay for that ? ;)
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

A reasonable price, for both Nexon and players, is to make it as expensive as a regular perm pet package. That's not that much money really, and its not like Nexon could claim lost sales from not selling that pet package since they made the same amount of money.
    Aggraphine
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

nenenenene

A reasonable price, for both Nexon and players, is to make it as expensive as a regular perm pet package. That's not that much money really, and its not like Nexon could claim lost sales from not selling that pet package since they made the same amount of money.
    You're not answering the question. There's no need for you to speak for both Nexon and players. I'm only asking about 'you'. Please be more constructive.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

gamechanger

nenenenene

You're not answering the question. There's no need for you to speak for both Nexon and players. I'm only asking about 'you'. Please be more constructive.
    He did answer the question, but it requires you to already be aware that permanent pet packages cost ~$15.

It's a fair price to pay for an item that makes a previously-bought timed-duration pet permanent.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    edited October 2016
    So, are you saying both of you are willing to pay max up to $15 ?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

That's about how much permanent pets usually cost, isn't it? $15 is $15, whether it's for a pet that's permanent out of the box or for an item to make an existing pet permanent.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

nenenenene

That's about how much permanent pets usually cost, isn't it? $15 is $15, whether it's for a pet that's permanent out of the box or for an item to make an existing pet permanent.
    Sigh... my last post in this thread. I'm not asking how much a perm pet USUALLY cost... I'm asking how much YOU are WILLING to pay.... :P
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

Aggraphine

nenenenene

Sigh... my last post in this thread. I'm not asking how much a perm pet USUALLY cost... I'm asking how much YOU are WILLING to pay.... :P
    I'd be willing to pay what's fair. And it's perfectly reasonable for it to cost as much as a permanent pet.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

gamechanger

nenenenene

I did answer your question. I told you that a reasonable price would be the same price as a perm pet package, and I gave reasons as to why that is a reasonable price for such an item. Just because I don't have that price memorized doesn't mean that I didn't answer your question.
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2016
    he point is are you like willing to sell you soul for that's magically water of life it would be nice if we had this but idk what nexon will think of it XD how much would i be wiling to pay maybe just an arm or a leg XDDDDDD but like some reward point exclusive pet are only available as 90 day version would be nice to be able to make them prems idk $10-20 for the water of life maybe cant make it too expensive or people wont buy it