[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

One Who Walks Down Memory Lane 5

OverArchOverArch
Reactions: 720
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Type: Quest unbeatable
Summary: The quest requires you to defeat Dodo in the mystic gate. However, regardless of how many times I defeat Dodo, the game will not acknowledge that I have done so and thus will not allow me to beat the quest. I have beaten Dodo as part of the Silent Crusade requirement, but it didn't count towards the quest.
Name: Azlo
Level: 151
Job: Aran
World: Galicia
Date and Time: This has been ongoing for since I first accepted the quest at whatever level it's offered at (and that was a looooong time ago), but the most recent time I tried it again was early today, I do not recall the exact time.

Comments

• DetectentDetectent
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    You are meant to kill the Dodo that spawns into the map, not the one in the mystic gate.
  • OverArchOverArch
    Reactions: 720
    edited October 2016
    @Detectent yeah that worked, thanks. I feel really stupid right now lol I swear I've never seen one on the map before