[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Medal Count

BIackbeanBIackbean
Reactions: 3,450
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The Medal count been bugging a lot recently and the newest medals still have not been counted from mushroom shrine and killing tengu along with the anniversary medals like 6th cake anniversary and etc that was dropped from boxes in most recent anniversary, so technically they were not the OG medals, but still they dropped - therefore they should count.
Lilyflower

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

The Medal count been bugging a lot recently and the newest medals still have not been counted from mushroom shrine and killing tengu along with the anniversary medals like 6th cake anniversary and etc that was dropped from boxes in most recent anniversary, so technically they were not the OG medals, but still they dropped - therefore they should count.
    could have sworn those medals (at least the anniversary ones) did did put in the medal collection, I'll have to check later

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    Catooolooo

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

could have sworn those medals (at least the anniversary ones) did did put in the medal collection, I'll have to check later

alright you check that, since like my cake medal still did not count :/ and the tengu medal too.

Lilyflower