[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in Party

NoComparisonNoComparison
Reactions: 1,275
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
This is a weird glitch. I wasn't in a party before logging and I'm unable to leave it. I can't go into certain maps like bosses. Here's a short video of the incident

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Change channel or go into Cash Shop and back out.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited November 2016
    Are you still having this issue?
    LilyflowerNoComparison
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

No. Everything is fine now. I wasn't in a party when I logged in. This is after the update so I awesome what ever the problem was got fixed. I haven't run into the issue again. :]
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    NoComparison

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

No. Everything is fine now. I wasn't in a party when I logged in. This is after the update so I awesome what ever the problem was got fixed. I haven't run into the issue again. :]
    the only issue u had was lagg xP

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited December 2016
    This issue has been around since before the recent patch. I sometimes get put into one of my old parties and can't leave. If I attempt to via the party tab, I think that resulted in disconnecting. Though I can't remember if I've gotten matched up with randoms for this.