[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Bugged

Comments

• ZuenoZueno
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    On the na server in scania on my wind archer Ihave crashed like over 35 times today. repaired also and major lag/delay.
  • ZuenoZueno
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

@ShihoMiyano - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem again.

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue?
    I am also on my wind archer in Scania I've crashed easily over 30 times today tried to repair also
  • YYBYYB
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I am still experiencing this issue. DCing for hack reason. I dont use soul bomb at all, but I tried out the SP reset anyways and it's still kicking me off. Uninstalled entire game to reinstall, didn't work. Repaired installation, still didn't work. Sent in a ticket and was told the same response to attack monsters without buffs for a minute or two. Then buffed and kicked me off a few seconds later with the "hack reason". Can't participate in farming boxes or training :/

• ShihoMiyanoShihoMiyano
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I thought I will participate with a modest Marksman, I experienced the same issue with blocked for Hack Reason during the 2x EXP event just now.
    ...I think Nexon was not ready for the influx of returning players for the 5th Job...