[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remaining/new bugs from the update

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Please help list them so I can update the first post

-Evan's link skill is missing from the new Link Skill Manager.
-Auction house freezes game upon trying to enter
-Beast Tamers are only dealing 1 damage in tutorial zone and after 1-7
-V Chat Ring Exchange Coupon gives you a full inventory error and multiple rings without being used up.
-Kaiser Command Skill was not fixed
-2nd Play V quest

That's all I've found so far. Lets tell the nexon team everything else they missed or messed up~

Oh and event hall lag but they can't do anything about that. They really should just move the npcs out of the event hall.

Comments

• DorDor
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    Quick slot editing works just fine for me and others, you're probably doing it wrong, go to settings -> game -> change quickslots, works just fine.

I had no issue applying my "Neon Lights" damage skin and saving it.
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited December 2016
    yeah i get a black screen and game disconnects me when trying to enter Auction house to =x
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    Also Beast Tamers seem to be bug, only dealing 1 damage in tutorial zone and after 1-7.
  • AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    V Chat Ring Exchange Coupon gives you a full inventory error then leaves you with a chat ring without being used up.

I was confused at the full inventory error at first since I had plenty of space in my equip tab, then I noticed I had 5 chat rings. Do I drop the coupon or should I just hold onto it?
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Asylum
    Asylum said:

V Chat Ring Exchange Coupon gives you a full inventory error then leaves you with a chat ring without being used up.

I was confused at the full inventory error at first since I had plenty of space in my equip tab, then I noticed I had 5 chat rings. Do I drop the coupon or should I just hold onto it?
    from my exp hold it or u might risk to lose it forever
    luna flamed eqp %all stats description is missing but % all stats the the eqp hav still working (fotunately) - hope that 1 get fixed soon since can trick loads of players

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    UI edditing isn't working
  • ToymakerToymaker
    Reactions: 1,530
    edited December 2016
    Asylum
    Asylum said:

Hold onto the chat ring coupon but delete those chat rings if you want to be safe from possibly being banned for "Exploit" reason. With Nexon, you'll never know what'll happen. Very much a gamble if you decide to keep the rings. Although it's not a game breaker or net you profit. It's really up to you.
  • LilithWalkerLilithWalker
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2016
    i can't complete a quest from the play v reward, the 2nd one, also every 30-45 minutos maple crash, the lag is horrible, like 5 seconds up to 20 seconds of delay, i guess is time to quit again...
  • DionysawDionysaw
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Kaiser Command Skill was not fixed as claimed in the V patch notes. There's a separate post for this problem here.
    Edit: Also another post here
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited December 2016
    Dor
    Dor said:

Quick slot editing works just fine for me and others, you're probably doing it wrong, go to settings -> game -> change quickslots, works just fine.

I had no issue applying my "Neon Lights" damage skin and saving it.
    k found it, it was settings > OPTIONS > game
  • iVolciVolc
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Kanna Soul Bomb (passive) disconnects the kanna when it takes effect.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    Don't forget the ninja nerf to literally every binding skill in the game :')
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

That one was intentional sadly.
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

what was the nerf?
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    The duration of every binding skill got decreased, with no decrease on their cool downs. It'd sure be nice if Nexon would mention any skill changes in their patch notes.
  • DowntownDowntown
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    All my V Share Package 5 items disappeared. I opened them before the unscheduled maintenance, and is not in the rewards. And also, the Lightning God Ring does not buff.
  • ToymakerToymaker
    Reactions: 1,530
    edited December 2016
    1. Jett Link Skill does not work.
    2. Burning Event does not work once you delete the burning character. Receive a "Request Failed" instead.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    Aran key commands for skills not as responsive. Not the same as last patch.