[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Aran commands are less responsive

bigpoppaXDbigpoppaXD
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
After patch I feel like some of my commands skills don't feel as smooth as before. It feels like some commands are being ignored and i just attack normally. Especially final toss, it feels a lot harder to spam it twice quickly to move upwards.

Anyone else feel the same?
  1. I feel the same7 votes
    1. yes
       86% (6 votes)
    2. no
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    This is due to the balance changes that got put into place. I thought they were coming in the later patches but there's a lot of information left out of the patch notes. In this patch Aran got their booster skill reduced to 2 speed rather than 3 before, their drain nerfed to 1% compared to 2% before and their cleave reduced by 20% damage.

If you have decent speed infusion you should be unaffected.
  • ExtrasenseBeraExtrasenseBera
    Reactions: 430
    edited December 2016
    haha, I noticed too while remaking aran for the 1-200 V leveing event
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    After playing a bit more I now know what you mean. Before we would press the key one after the other in quick succession, now you need to press them all at the same time in order to activate. Before this patch I was able to activate judgement with 100% success through commands, now I can't because it doesn't activate unless i hit all 3 keys at the same time.

Please fix this Nexon or change it back to it's previous values.

Bug type: SKILL/Response time between key commands

Brief bug summary: When attempting to activate Aran key command based skills the delay allowed between each keypress is far far lower than the previous patch before the V update.

More details: Keys must be pressed far quicker than before and with some skills that require 3 keys, you need to press them pretty much all at the exact same time to activate the skill. Something that was never the case before this patch. Keys pressed all at the same time allow the skill to be used with 100% accuracy. Before you did not need to do this. You would press the keys 1 after the other in their specific orders and it would activate fine.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Use command based skills on the patch before the V update.
    2. Use command based skills on the patch after the V update.
    3. Compare the response time for key presses.

Character job: Aran