[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

• StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Thank you all for your unwavering support for MapleStory and our V: Limitless update! Our servers are currently unable to bear the load of everyone logging in to the game, which is causing lag and disconnection issues. But we are going to beef up our servers to stabilize your playing environment and will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST / 2:00 AM CET / 12:00 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 9:00 PM PST (12:00 AM EST / 6:00 AM CET / 4:00 PM AEDT). We hope that this maintenance will resolve the connection issues so that everyone can enjoy the new update!

Thank you for bearing with us for the past couple days. We appreciate your support and your patience!

Time:

Thursday, December 1, 2016
    - PST: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
    - EST: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM (Dec. 2)
    - CET: 2:00 AM - 6:00 AM (Dec. 2)
    - AEDT: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Dec. 2)

What will be unavailable:

All MapleStory game servers.

Changes and Updates:

- MapleStory will be updated to v.178.3.0.
    - Backend fixes will be applied to address the recent instability issues.
    mr admin when are the going to update us on the shop pot issues with fredrick i still can't log in
    Xycho
  • KingZarthKingZarth
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Would rather play with my toaster than try and play maple on reboot right now
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    Neither can I and I´m so frustrated right now. I really try to be patient but it' s hard xD

• XxShEnLoNgxXXxShEnLoNgxX
    Reactions: 340
    edited December 2016
    I keep logging in for like a min then either get kicks out or crash. Anyone else? D:
  • RagonDiconRagonDicon
    Reactions: 340
    edited December 2016
    20+ hours of maintinence and the things you set out to fix... are still broken. ffs
  • XychoXycho
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    ONELETTER, or any MapleStory employee/volunteer, can you give a simple update to all these players that have been waiting for days just to play the game? This is incredibly disappointing and has only further shown Nexon's ineptitude and negligence.
  • PorterPorter
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited December 2016
    Still lagging & disconnecting.
  • XychoXycho
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/14110/important-message-heroes-of-maple-update

Nexon, remember this? Quality standards and all that? Where is your quality control at? And now that the patch is up, yet the game is still unplayable to many, where is your damage control at? A simple update is all most of your CUSTOMERS want and will help alleviate some of the outrages currently taking place in this community.
    AaryaDarkZetta
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited December 2016
    Nothing has changed tbh, the same lag delay is still there.
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    Xycho
    Xycho said:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/14110/important-message-heroes-of-maple-update

Nexon, remember this? Quality standards and all that? Where is your quality control at? And now that the patch is up, yet the game is still unplayable to many, where is your damage control at? A simple update is all most of your CUSTOMERS want and will help alleviate some of the outrages currently taking place in this community.
    Hmm... where did you even find that important message? I havent seen it. Those 24 h extra time they gave to my store and the extension for 2xEXP means nothing to me because I still cant login since they begun this maintenane. Rip.

Edit: Oh my bad... its from this summer. Solly.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone,
    Yesterday we gave out compensation to all players for the unscheduled downtime:

- 70 V Coins

- 1 Miracle Circulator

- 2 of 3x EXP Coupons (15-mins)

- 24 hour Cash Shop item extension

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/21868/#Comment_21868

However, we discovered an issue with the player losing one of the 3x EXP coupons when consuming the first one. We have sent out another compensation for an additional 3x EXP coupon .
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    when we can trade/drops items?
  • DabTooStrongDabTooStrong
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    I havent read through the forums to see if someone already suggested this or not, but im doing this out of anger because i am genuinely disappointed. Instead of having 2x on the server, because it kicks everyone that lives in NA off every 30 seconds, why not give us a potion for 2x that lasts 3 hours instead? I love the game but it infuriates me that i cannot reap the benefits of 2x and use my 2x/3x exp coupons to level up past 201 because i disconnect due to the server being unstable. Its been happening for as far as i know months and with the recent update its even worse. im posting this here because i dont have permission to start a discussion yet even though it takes 24 hours and its been 5 days since i joined and actually posted on this forum........lol things need to change man, i hate spending money on a game i cant even play
    Ant0nbbbXCaedisX
  • Ant0nbbbAnt0nbbb
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    DabTooStrong

I havent read through the forums to see if someone already suggested this or not, but im doing this out of anger because i am genuinely disappointed. Instead of having 2x on the server, because it kicks everyone that lives in NA off every 30 seconds, why not give us a potion for 2x that lasts 3 hours instead? I love the game but it infuriates me that i cannot reap the benefits of 2x and use my 2x/3x exp coupons to level up past 201 because i disconnect due to the server being unstable. Its been happening for as far as i know months and with the recent update its even worse. im posting this here because i dont have permission to start a discussion yet even though it takes 24 hours and its been 5 days since i joined and actually posted on this forum........lol things need to change man, i hate spending money on a game i cant even play
    true af man +1
  • kiraleenakiraleena
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    DabTooStrong

That's actually a really good suggestion, I don't understand why they are still doing these events when the same DC problems have persisted for years.
  • EnchiridionEnchiridion
    Reactions: 450
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,
    Yesterday we gave out compensation to all players for the unscheduled downtime:

- 70 V Coins

- 1 Miracle Circulator

- 2 of 3x EXP Coupons (15-mins)

- 24 hour Cash Shop item extension

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/21868/#Comment_21868

However, we discovered an issue with the player losing one of the 3x EXP coupons when consuming the first one. We have sent out another compensation for an additional 3x EXP coupon .

Great, I can't wait to use those 3x coupons and still not be able to play the game due to lag.
  • EnchiridionEnchiridion
    Reactions: 450
    edited December 2016
    kiraleena
    kiraleena said:

DabTooStrong

That's actually a really good suggestion, I don't understand why they are still doing these events when the same DC problems have persisted for years.
    Because that solution actually makes sense. Nexon doesn't bother considering solutions to problems that make sense.
  • KingZarthKingZarth
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Can someone tell me why Zakum is glitched where it doesn't let me in when I talk to the guy and then it says I have no entries when I try again even tho I haven't done him at all lol