[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Abnormal Status Duration Reduction

chickenpoodlchickenpoodl
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I'm not sure if many people are aware of this stat that was present in various places in the game.
equipment potential (epic and unique only) (armor top)
C and B rank nebulites

they allowed us to reduce the duration of abnormal statuses inflicted upon us from a target.
I think quite a number of people who were preparing for lotus runs about a year ago were actively cubing for this stat on CRA tops pieces.
they'd attempt to get one or even two lines of -2sec on potential, and coupled with a -2sec nebulite, they'd be able to reduce the stuns, or key reverse etc, down to 1second.

after logging into the game today, I noticed that the nebulites were untouched, but the potentials were reverted to something else.
do the nebulites still work? I don't know, we didn't get a chance to properly try it out, considering we're still not 100% sure how the current status resist affects our status durations.
but the potentials that were cubed were changed to "invincibility for 2 seconds after being attacked"

was this intended?
is there any way to get back our stat reduction potentials?
we kind of actively cubed for these stats for a purpose, which actually held a purpose.
unlike accuracy or avoid which has been effectively been nullified by the level system.

looking forward to a response!
thank you!

Comments

• xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited December 2016
    This is intended because of the status resistance change. Maplesea also got this change