[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Login reward boxes.

NishijimaNishijima
Reactions: 1,010
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
So yesterday I was able to claim and open all 4 boxes.

Today I was able to claim all 4 but only open the first 3. I could not get the rewards from the last, black, box. When I tried to open it a message would pop up saying something along the lines of "here are your 180-min box rewards" or whatever, but after that no rewards were given to me and the box remained in my inventory. I made sure to have atleast 20 slots open in all my inventory tabs and I tried to restart the client, my computer and I tried doing it later but nothing worked so I just threw away the box. The 4th box did register however I could not open it even though I could yesterday.

The super megaphone gained from one of these boxes does not properly work for me. Both yesterday and today my message did not appear but my megaphone dissappeared from my cash inventory.

And lastly, this is not a bug but more of a suggestion, with the migration I presume the reboot server is being overloaded during certain periods of the day. The lag is getting worse by the day to the point that if you were to factor in the lag the grind efficiency actually decreases during a 2x event. I, and I presume alot of others, just log out of the client during 2x because it really is not worth it. The servers can't accomodate for this many players properly.

Comments

• WiceakWiceak
    Reactions: 1,210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    same here could open the first 3 and the 4th won't open
  • NovasiriNovasiri
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited December 2016
    Same, I can open the first three, but after yesterday, box 4 refuses to open.
  • MachoDanshakuMachoDanshaku
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Same here. Opened all 4 yesterday, but today the 4th one doesnt open.
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    They better fix it quick since it expires soon after you claim it.
    Novasiri