[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zakum Glitch/Bug

SplashDamageSplashDamage
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: In-game

Brief bug summary: Boss run counter wasted

More details: It happened to me yesterday, but, I didn't notice how or why. Today I waited for 2x to go into Zakum on burning character, and I noticed that talking to the npc to go in to the room where Zakum spawns that it didn't transport me. I waited about a minute and it didn't transport me. I talked to the npc again and waited another minute. Talked to the npc a third time and this time it said I had already used all my runs for the day. I was never transported to the map all I did was talk to the npc 3 times.

Steps to reproduce:

Character name: Forgottèn

Character level: 109(at the time)

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 9:21 EST

Comments

• RazzonisRazzonis
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Same thing happened to me. Just teleported to Zakum area and after talking to npc, didn't let me in. After trying multiple times, it says i did it twice a day.
    Character Name: Razzonis
    Character Level: 58
    Character Job: Assassin
    World Name: Reboot
    Date and time of the incident: 3:50AM (CST)
  • XianggXiangg
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I just created an angelic buster character before yesterday , when i reached to 100 i was thinking to zak but it wouldn't let me does anyone know why ?
    i can go in chaos zak but cant normal neither easy
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    This is happening with Normal Zakum...entire lobby in Reboot says they having this issue.
  • SterblightSterblight
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Same thing happened to me. It even used up my runs and now I can't even tp there because apparently I've already used up my tries.
    EDIT: I'm also in reboot yet people are going in just fine apart from me. Saw a bunch of people go in and say it's fine
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    This is similar to a bug we had in the past with HT: if someone is already fighting Zakum on the channel you're in, and you try to get in, the game will deduct an entry but not send you to the next free instance.

All I can suggest is to try fighting Zakum in a channel and at a time when nobody else is around.