[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

issue1 items stats we can0't trade/drops items

Marga95Marga95
Reactions: 880
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hello today u finally fix the issue and we can log in BUT we can't trade/drops items at moment. u gift we 7 days nx store and we can't use it. we maybe full in inventory adn we can't pick up events drops... i bought before the maintenance the special 1.9k nx black friday store and now im wasting it...

Comments

• NEINheartNEINheart
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Can confirm, I have a trade block aswell and was affected by the issue with being blocked for 2 days. Now I recieved stuff on my main and can't transfer for example 2x EXP coupons to a mule to grind it :( I have a feeling that the issue could not be solved and you guys gave us entrance anyway but trade blocked us as to provide yourself with extra time to solve it? I hope this can be resolved quickly