[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[FEEDBACK] Easy Arkarium Death Count

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    @Daxterbeer You should be able to collect Netherworld Monks through Dojo and Kritias Invasion, but I do agree with you.

Not only should Netherworld Monks immunity to physical attacks should be removed, but from what @gamechanger said the easiest way to rework Arkarium is this:

- No longer required to cycle through dozens of his ultimate skill, Screen Crack.
    - The cast duration is doubled or tripled.
    - Arkarium's ultimate skill, Screen Crack will have a cool-down of 60 seconds.

I mean Arkarium already has other annoying gimmicks such as Weapon/Magic Cancel, Full Damage Reflection, Transformation, 3 different types of seduce, his specialty curse which increases his damage and the only cure is either death or obtaining from Netherworld Monks.

Unless you bind him and absolutely destroy him, one-shot him, have invincibility skills, or godsend timing you're most likely dying a lot during his fights or completely avoiding it altogether.
  • MisterKrekelMisterKrekel
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited January 2017
    @StayGold Since you're a Shadower, try using smokescreen once he starts casting his OHKO skill.

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    @MisterKrekel

Yeah, I found that out a week after this thread was created. I changed to a DB though, so now I use Chains of Hell and Final Cut for the 3 second invincibility granted by both skills.