[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

★Give✰us KMS' Cash✰Shop Ui★

Comments

• ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    i know right ;( mis EMS
    Sherri wrote: »
    Meh I prefer the current one personally.

In our current one we can't preview cash equips before we wear them, and can't see different hair/eye colors, when previewing a hair/face coupon.

+we get less slots and less rows to put the cash items in

GMS Cash Shop Slots -->
    UHuazMy.png

KMS/MSEA Cash Shop Slots -->
    OZdZsRL.png

GMS Hair Coupon -->
    Mk3AX2V.png

KMS/MSEA Hair Coupon -->
    J5lCUn9.png

yes we had this in EMS before merge its much better more slots better preview

lol your suggestion its from --> DECEMBER 2016 rip hopes
    EXdest
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Please don't forget about this as well, it would be amazing to be able to preview Cash Items before we wear them items that are in the cash storage and are not in the cash shop individual item section.

+The cash shop ui just looks better/fancier and just more inviting.
  • DankMemerSenpaiDankMemerSenpai
    Reactions: 910
    edited January 2018
    I'll just add this little tidbit...

KMS cash shop allows you to use Mileage (Reward Points) to buy NX items.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018

I know, it's on my "Improve reward points and cash items tradability" theard, it's good to know that others know about this as well :)
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    So.... i feel like this thread is relevant again since KMS just added a SEARCH feature to their cash shop storage in the Latest KMST Update.

MXSSejQ.png

This, along with all the other bonuses that this Ui offers (e.g. like having the ability to preview clothes from the cash storage before wearing them), really shows that it's a far superior ui to our current GMS-Exclusive and may i add really outdated Ui (Since only GMS has a different Ui for the cash shop, believe it or not)

Hopefully, we could get this and other improvements to the game like Fairy bros' daily gift. :)

PS. oh and of course who can forget that stable servers is also a high-priority ;)
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Would love to see this implemented. Has Nexon made any statements on it yet?
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Hello, Nexon please give us the new cash shop!
    GMS The current cash shop has not been updated about 10+ years or more.
    I saw a new employee called Anna, she worked on KMS for over 12 years.
    So I saw that she wrote in Maple Memo that there will be a lot of changes

"Sometimes we need to make very difficult decisions in order to make the game more balanced or stable or to discourage malicious activities. Or sometimes we have to do it to ensure that the 14 years of contents and data would not be too outdated or abused. What I want to tell our players is that maintaining a stable and enjoyable service will be our top priority so we will do our best to stabilize the game environment and to update our game with exciting contents as well as to provide information that can help our players to understand our direction. We will also consider all the various angles when we make decisions."

So there is still hope :)

• ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    edited September 2019
    "
    ManiOh wrote: »
    i know right ;( mis EMS
    Sherri wrote: »
    Meh I prefer the current one personally.

In our current one we can't preview cash equips before we wear them, and can't see different hair/eye colors, when previewing a hair/face coupon.

+we get less slots and less rows to put the cash items in

GMS Cash Shop Slots -->
    UHuazMy.png

KMS/MSEA Cash Shop Slots -->
    OZdZsRL.png

GMS Hair Coupon -->
    Mk3AX2V.png

KMS/MSEA Hair Coupon -->
    J5lCUn9.png

yes we had this in EMS before merge its much better more slots better preview

lol your suggestion its from --> DECEMBER 2016 rip hopes
    ILoveArk wrote: »

"Sometimes we need to make very difficult decisions in order to make the game more balanced or stable or to discourage malicious activities. Or sometimes we have to do it to ensure that the 14 years of contents and data would not be too outdated or abused. What I want to tell our players is that maintaining a stable and enjoyable service will be our top priority so we will do our best to stabilize the game environment and to update our game with exciting contents as well as to provide information that can help our players to understand our direction. We will also consider all the various angles when we make decisions."

So there is still hope :)

HHG1 wrote: »
    Would love to see this implemented. Has Nexon made any statements on it yet?
    So.... i feel like this thread is relevant again since KMS just added a SEARCH feature to their cash shop storage in the Latest KMST Update.

MXSSejQ.png

This, along with all the other bonuses that this Ui offers (e.g. like having the ability to preview clothes from the cash storage before wearing them), really shows that it's a far superior ui to our current GMS-Exclusive and may i add really outdated Ui (Since only GMS has a different Ui for the cash shop, believe it or not)

Hopefully, we could get this and other improvements to the game like Fairy bros' daily gift. :)

PS. oh and of course who can forget that stable servers is also a high-priority ;)

I know, it's on my "Improve reward points and cash items tradability" theard, it's good to know that others know about this as well :)

Sorry for the tagging, but I want to say that our dream came true and the new CS is coming in the next update.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/52831/coupon-redemption-temporarily-disabled
This discussion has been closed.