[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transaction failure -> Pending payment

MachoDanshakuMachoDanshaku
Reactions: 750
edited December 2016 in Account Billing Support
Hey there,

I just tried to charge 10k nx prepaid through Ideal, but I got an error message on the transaction site (Xsolla I think it's called), saying that the transaction couldn't be completed. Yet when I look at my online bank account, it says a 10 euro transaction is pending. It says on my bank account website that pending transactions can no longer be revoked. What should I do about this?

Edit: I just talked to someone at the bank, and they told me that the payment will be revoked anyway if its not accepted, although this might take a day. If it's not revoked by tomorrow, it means that the payment has actually been accepted by Xsolla, leaving the responsibility for the money/nx with them.

Comments

• MachoDanshakuMachoDanshaku
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Okay nvm, the payment got confirmed. Xsolla took my money but I didnt get my nx.

Edit: Xsolla said they refunded the payment, now lets hope they did.