[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gold Temple missing from Dimensional Mirror

PastafarianPastafarian
Reactions: 1,010
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Since the V: Limitless patch, Ravana's Gold Temple has been missing from the Dimensional Mirror, which was the only way to get there.

To reproduce: Go to Dimensional Mirror. "Gold Temple" in not in the destination list.

Affects all my characters in all worlds, but to name one in particular: As of this writing, KYRouteZero, a Zero on Broa server, has unfinished quests in Gold Temple and no way to complete them.

Comments

• PastafarianPastafarian
    edited December 2016
    Afterlands is apparently missing too.
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, they removed it along with NLC for some reason
    You can still go though, just go to Mu Lung and take the bird to Golden Temple (1k mesos)
    PastafarianTuba
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    edited December 2016
    Ah, I didn't know there was a way to get there from Mu Lung! That's good to know!
  • WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
    Reactions: 520
    edited May 2017
    Pachomar wrote: »
    Yeah, they removed it along with NLC for some reason
    You can still go though, just go to Mu Lung and take the bird to Golden Temple (1k mesos)

I'm trying to get to the golden temple. Apparently it's not in the bird's list anymore either. So it's not in the mirror and it's not in the bird's list. And you can't tele in because of that "force of the ground" B.S.

Is there any way to get to the golden temple or is it now defunct and Nexon just forgot to put the purple chain around it?
  • BaydenNBaydenN
    Reactions: 660
    edited May 2017
    Worked for me the other day.
    Have the quest "Noi more Tourists" Accepted and then try to use the Crane one map to the right of Mu Lung. (Quest should be accessible from the lightbulb on the side)
    If it still doesn't work then I'm not too sure.
  • WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
    Reactions: 520
    edited May 2017
    BaydenN wrote: »
    Worked for me the other day.
    Have the quest "Noi more Tourists" Accepted and then try to use the Crane one map to the right of Mu Lung. (Quest should be accessible from the lightbulb on the side)
    If it still doesn't work then I'm not too sure.

Yup. Just did that and now it showed up in the list. Thanks!
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Another workaround is to use the Maple Guide.