[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[CONTENT] Tots Know-How Quest and Rewards bugged

Comments

• NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2016
    The Tot's Know-How task issues have not been fixed after yesterday's 2016-12-21 minor patch update...

The affected tasks are still not able to be completed and some task items are still stuck in the inventory...
  • DenseZechenDenseZechen
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    potential scroll and souls enchanter and cubes as well...
    I am already level 112
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited January 2017
    the wasted item slots is making me anxious plz, fix this
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited January 2017
    World: Khaini
    Character name: Youmadornahh
    Character lvl: 198
    time: 1:30 EST

• xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    You can disassemble the items in an extractor (in Ardentmill) if you're really adamant on getting those inventory slots back from the undropable items lol
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited February 2017
    Bump. This really needs to be fixed.
    xMrMeow wrote: »
    You can disassemble the items in an extractor (in Ardentmill) if you're really adamant on getting those inventory slots back from the undropable items lol

I'm not sure that would be a good idea. You're supposed to hand-in these items after you finish with them to complete the quest and receive the reward. If you extract them, you won't have the items to give back.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited March 2017
    Move up

Merged duplicate threads on this topic
  • GimicaCardGimicaCard
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2017
    Hey there, I'm new to the forums! I figured I'd chime in on this too- I've experienced this same issue that's being reported in this thread.

Here's hoping it gets fixed in a future update!
    Invulgo
  • iAmMikeCarrolliAmMikeCarroll
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2017
    New to the forums as well ^ I am unable to accept the reward for the "Teleport Rock" Know How, also with other Item Know How's, how can you complete the quests if the items you received from him expired? (example specifically for me - Hair and Face, Gachapon and Quest Helper) I received the items from him and had stopped playing so they have now expired. If I purchase those items from the cash shop will they count towards completing the task even though they are not the items he gave me specifically?
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    New to the forums as weljl ^ I am unable to accept the reward for the "Teleport Rock" Know How, also with other Item Know How's, how can you complete the quests if the items you received from him expired? (example specifically for me - Hair and Face, Gachapon and Quest Helper) I received the items from him and had stopped playing so they have now expired. If I purchase those items from the cash shop will they count towards completing the task even though they are not the items he gave me specifically?

Nope and we will have to hope for a tots reset
  • ironsteven22ironsteven22
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Its happens to me too
  • periixperiix
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2017
    still bugged :(
  • BhavvBhavv
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    How come this hasnt been fixed in all this time? Its still happening and just happened to me.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited April 2017
    It's been several patches since the tots quests have been broken and I'm wondering if any mod here might know if it's being fixed this patch, because I don't see it listed in the notes but I'm hoping "back-end changes with quest logs" includes the tots quests.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    I know... seems that they're shooting for April 31st. (keep in mind that April ends on the 30th)
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited May 2017
    Bug type: Completion glitch.

Brief bug summary: After you complete certain tots quests (only applies to the quests where you have to use the items he gives you) after you use the item tot gives you, the quest doesn't complete.

More details: Creating a new character doesn't seem to change that the tots quests are still broken.

Date and time of the incident: It's been bugged for a few months I believe.
  • SenpaiMikeeeSenpaiMikeee
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Quest is not clearing for me. Hopefully they fix this bug. :(
  • NoladolNoladol
    Reactions: 900
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, still the same problem for me too. I'm more annoyed at the amount of space the "Tot's Trial" items are taking up. At least give me the option to delete those items. Bleh, Nexon.
  • KannastorKannastor
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    There are STILL problems with this even. Are Nexon going to ever fix this, or do they just not care?
  • lnqgdn123lnqgdn123
    Reactions: 710
    edited June 2017
    I have the same problem, three tot's trial item stuck in my inventory and i can't even throw them away or complete the quest.
    World: Windia
    Character name: lnqgdn123
    Character lvl: 204
    Character job: Kinesis
This discussion has been closed.