[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[CONTENT] Tots Know-How Quest and Rewards bugged

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2017
    Status: This has been unresolved for approximately six months.

Crawfishh
  • SSYCSSYC
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    The finish the mission, but it doesn't clear, and I can't even throw away the items that are left... It's taking up space in my inventory!!!
  • CrawfishhCrawfishh
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2017
    Found a solution to get rid of the items he gives you (helmet and pants).

Go to Ardentmill and extract them, this should get rid of the items. My friend tried it out himself, it worked. So that's one issue solved.

Edit: just saw someone already suggested this earlier. The inventory slots are worth more to me than the reward, so this is what I'm gonna do, but the issue should definitely be fixed.
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited July 2017
    the tots know how is glitched
    even after the mission is completed the items wont disappear
    hope you guys fix this issue
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited July 2017
    The only way I have found to get rid of the items is to be an Alchemist and extract them.
    anomalyraven
  • anomalyravenanomalyraven
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2017
    Archeryi wrote: »
    The only way I have found to get rid of the items is to be an Alchemist and extract them.

Thank you for this tip! It's so annoying that you can't complete the quests or remove the items otherwise.
  • largedadlargedad
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    still bugged!
  • ZaipheraZaiphera
    Reactions: 810
    edited July 2017
    Yeah and it's still bugged.
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    edited July 2017
    Don't think Nexon even cares to fix this bug, as it's been logged since 8 months ago......
  • FrenchieJonesyFrenchieJonesy
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2017
    Boost. This is still an issue. Now Tot's Know-How doesn't even appear. Anyone working on this?
  • GimicaCardGimicaCard
    Reactions: 510
    edited September 2017
    Nobody's mentioned it here yet, so I figured I'd pop in; the Tune Up news post on the main site says the following in its list of additions:

"Tot's Know-How will be removed, and these quests (and their rewards) will be given through the quest UI instead. Players who previously completed Tot's Know-How quests will be able to complete them again after this change, and still receive rewards."

I haven't gotten a chance to try it for myself yet, but it sounds like they reset all of the quests and fixed the issue! Good to finally see this resolved!
This discussion has been closed.