[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[FEEDBACK] V Update Preview Stream

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know it was streamed 8 days ago, but I don't usually watch streams on Twitch. Just thought I would watch something MapleStory-related in order to pass the time while maintenance is doing its thing.

I must say, the GMs (GlassRobot and Seygo) seemed like they were really uneducated about the game. They didn't know that the "marketplace" is actually called the Free Market. hurr durr.
All they did was just read what was displayed on their computer screens.
They're supposedly Game Masters (or Administrators), but to me, they seemed like a pair of simpletons playing MapleStory for the first time.

GlassRobot at the time had a level 160 Xenon, while Seygo at the time had a level 135 Mercedes.. Surely, they must've played MapleStory before being hired by NexonNA because it really seemed that they had no idea what they were doing during the stream.

But.. I may be wrong, and it might've been anxiety/nervousness doing their first stream(??). I fully understand if that was the case, but their interactions with each other were a bit cringeworthy, awkward to say the least.

Just terrible, is all I have to say. I highly recommend some experienced GMs do the next stream.

Comments

• SticaStica
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

I know it was streamed 8 days ago, but I don't usually watch streams on Twitch. Just thought I would watch something MapleStory-related in order to pass the time while maintenance is doing its thing.

I must say, the GMs (GlassRobot and Seygo) seemed like they were really uneducated about the game. They didn't know that the "marketplace" is actually called the Free Market. hurr durr.
    All they did was just read what was displayed on their computer screens.
    They're supposedly Game Masters (or Administrators), but to me, they seemed like a pair of simpletons playing MapleStory for the first time.

GlassRobot at the time had a level 160 Xenon, while Seygo at the time had a level 135 Mercedes.. Surely, they must've played MapleStory before being hired by NexonNA because it really seemed that they had no idea what they were doing during the stream.

But.. I may be wrong, and it might've been anxiety/nervousness doing their first stream(??). I fully understand if that was the case, but their interactions with each other were a bit cringeworthy, awkward to say the least.

Just terrible, is all I have to say. I highly recommend some experienced GMs do the next stream.

I don't think there are any... I think the new GMs are all simply employees who have entered what could be a magical job if their environments weren't so hostile.