[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterland Key not working

DaveOokamiDaveOokami
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I just one key from finishing the questline but the last doesn't want to unlock the lock. It's Alder key. I unlock 11 of them but when i click the last one it say i don't have the key for this lock or whatever it say when it fails. What do i do

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Character level:
Character job:
World name:
Date and time of the incident:
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited December 2016
    How did you get the one from the gold sack? I still can't get that, even before breaking the wall.
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2016
    That clickable gold sack seems to become enabled after doing all the land of fighting's quests except the God of Warriors one. But once you break the vault's wall, apparently that gold sack never works again. Sorry, it looks like you're going to be stuck at 11/12 until Nexon fixes it.
  • ChawesyChawesy
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Also Nexon wont fix this one, it's been like this since it came out. Nothing you can do about it.