[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Volatile, Vulgar, Crass.

Comments

• GamesdayGamesday
    Reactions: 870
    edited December 2016
    Bc1151 said:

Maplestory is a great game, but it is JUST a game, Sure, we've all spent a months rent on this game once or twice, but it's not the end of the world if a few boxes get limited. IT STINKS, but it is no excuse for all this hate.

It is "JUST" a game, but you are paying for it, can you imagine if you bought a steak at a steak house and they brought you some burnt piece of meat?, would you say the same words you are saying now?, "but it is JUST a steak, Sure, I paid good money for this steak once or twice, but its not the end of the world if you bring me my steak occasionally badly burnt". After hearing that you think the cook is going to care about improving?, the answer is NO, since you are willing to eat anything he makes regardless if its good or bad then he will continue to give you half burnt meats, because you will continue to side with the cook saying oh its just a burnt piece of meat its not the end of the world. You are a paying customer, NEVER and I mean NEVER give footing to a company because a company only cares about its profit and if giving half burnt meats still churns in profit, you bet your arse they will continue due process.

We are here because we love Maplestory, not because we love Nexon, sadly they hold this great game in their hands as they juggle it constantly in their hands hoping they never drop it.
    Booberpuppy