[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Storylines

Phantomn1njaPhantomn1nja
Reactions: 410
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Are any of the characters storylines ever going to get updated because some (most) of them just don't end very well and I actually really enjoy the plot and was wondering if they will ever have a proper conclusion to them.

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, I agree that a lot of the character storylines end really abruptly, but I honestly can't see Maple continuing them, unfortunately :/
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I am wondering that too.
    I always wished that they expand the explorer story line. It feels kinda not finished.
    Same with kinesis, the story sinply ended and left kinda open.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Most of them don't seem to end too abruptly IMO, but they do end on sort of cliffhangers (those are different...I think?) Sorta like how I'd expect the first movie in a trilogy to end. But yeah, it's been way too long, they need'a continue them D: The ones I really wanna see continued are the Explorers and the Nova storylines.

I'm hoping it'll come with future blockbusters maybe? They seemed to have continued the Heroes storyline with the Heroes of Maple blockbuster. I absolutely adored Heroes of Maple, so I'm hoping they continue AB/Kaiser's storylines in the same way.