[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't advance to 4th job - not enough space

ChiralismChiralism
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: job advancement

Brief bug summary: I am trying to do my 4th job advancement quest and I already have the items that I was supposed to get, need only to submit them to the Thief instructor. Unfortunately every time I try to hand it in, he says that I don't have enough space in my inventory.

More details: I've tried restarting the game, and my computer. I'm on Reboot, so I tried reducing the number of items I have in every tab to less than what a normal server would get. No bueno. I saw a few things in searches but no solutions - I'm wondering if it's only me, or if im doing something wrong.

Steps to reproduce: Get the heroic pentagon and star by defeating Manon and Griffey (?) as instructed by NPC and go hand it in at the Fores of the Priest

Character name: Ch2ralism

Character level: 103

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: December 10th 12:30PM ~ current

https://i.gyazo.com/5d4f6a2ad42abc641aadf7df0ca98812.png

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2016
    Make sure your equip tab has at least 1 slot open.
  • ChiralismChiralism
    edited December 2016
    Rexaar
    Rexaar said:

Make sure your equip tab has at least 1 slot open.
    I have 45 open.

• cSKYccSKYc
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    My Dual Blade has the same situation.
  • ChiralismChiralism
    edited December 2016
    cSKYc
    cSKYc said:

My Dual Blade has the same situation.
    uggggh T___T ... I saw somebody say that they deleted their dual blade and made another and I might do the same before the burning period is over if I don't hear from anybody I guess..? Have you tried submitting a ticket / heard from staff?
  • cSKYccSKYc
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I submitted my ticket just now. We'll see how this goes.