[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keyboard stops working ONLY when playing MS

VolumezVolumez
Reactions: 1,335
edited December 2016 in Tech Support
I've been having this problem for a while now, I'm playing the game normally and all of a sudden my keyboard just stops working. Sticky keys are off.
It happens randomly, and it ONLY happens when MS is active, so for example if I have MS on and it's even just minimized there's a chance it could happen.
When it happens I must re-plug my keyboard, sometimes it happens during boss fights or even just training around and I lose my runs and EXP because it gets me killed.
I'm using a USB Microsoft keyboard, nothing fancy.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if anyone know how to fix this issue please let me know! Thanks.
SesomSlayerpoler

Comments

• SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited March 2017
    Sorry to bump this, but I have the same problem. Keyboard stops working randomly, then it continuosly spams the last key pressed untill I unplug the keyboard. Even when I alt-tab it keeps spamming the same button unless I unplug and replug the keyboard. Also have a USB Microsoft keyboard.
  • polerpoler
    Reactions: 725
    edited August 2017
    I don't know, maybe it is a problem with Microsoft keyboards. I keep having the same problem too.