[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Individual characters having connection issues

wthprinnywthprinny
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
During my leveling with my different characters, I noticed that some of them experience different types of lag/connection issues. Most of which is when the whole game has choppy frames per second when you use an AoE skill, however there seem to be more distinct lag issues with some of my characters. My blaster character for example has trouble picking up items, due to the long wait to pick just up items one by one. My buccaneer experiences literal time stop in one occasion, where he can still move and attack but everything's frozen. My Night Walker character seems to have it the worst for some reason, as I tried to train in the Evolution training room only to get kicked out due to "connection issues" 3 times in a row wasting my entire runs in Evolution. This also happened when I tried to get from Edelstein to Victoria only to have the whole game crash on me. This is so far still happening to my Night Walker, occurring seconds after I log in and try to do something. I just wanna know whether or not this is common, and whether or not people have experienced these issues before.

Comments

• KnofbathKnofbath
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    The Night Walker in particular has issues with the skill Shadow Bat, can't use it until it gets fixed.

AoE attacks and item pickup lag are just connection issues in general.