[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Inferno Portal (Not sure if right place to post)

PayTheFeiPayTheFei
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Unsure if D/C counts as entry for the day thus preventing chance to obtain 180m Box.

Brief bug summary: Enter Inferno Portal, immediately lag out/not responding/disconnect from game.

More details: Relog and it arrives back into the exit for the Inferno Portal map.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Enter Inferno Portal and it may randomly dc or crash Maplestory client.

(if not covered in the summary) I don't have a weak computer by any means, I have an i7 Intel Processor and 16 GB's of Ram and an NVIDIA Graphics Card. Computer specs aren't the problem, if I disconnect while entering the portal that's fine would just like to know if its possible to grind for another inferno wolf portal to spawn to obtain the 180m Box from the Play V Rewards at least.

Character name: SolLunarFeei

Character level: 186

Character job: Dawn Warrior

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident:Few days ago

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) EST

UPDATE : You can go in Inferno Wolf twice RESOLVED.