[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disappointment wiith Maple Leaf High totems

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited October 2016 in Rants and Raves
So after doing countless maple leaf high runs I finally got 1,500 student model candies, and I had then purchased 3 Captain Finger totems, to find out I can only equip 1. And I don't understand why this is a thing, I understand it's a unique item, but all the other totems say they are "unique equipped items" so seeing that on all the totems I didn't think much of it, and I was looking at a guide online that talked about equipping 3 totems, so I thought that I could equip all 3 of them. So when something says "unique equipped item" that means you can only equip one of that item? I guess I don't quite understand what a unique equipped item is? If someone could give me a in depth explanation I would appreciate that lol.
Also a suggestion to nexon for the maple leaf high totem shop: Since you can only equip 1 totem I would suggest limiting each player to only be able to buy 1 of each totem per character, or when they double click it to buy it bring up a warning message or something just to remind them just in case, because it wasn't really clear to me that I couldn't wear multiple...

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yes, "unique equipped item" means just that: can only equip one.
    If you have two of them equipped they're no longer unique equipped, are they?

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't just make them "one-of-a-kind", which would prevent you from even buying one if you already have one. We have too many different restriction flags on items.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't just make them "one-of-a-kind", which would prevent you from even buying one if you already have one. We have too many different restriction flags on items.
    But all the totems said unique equipped item, and I went on a guide that talked about them, and they were talking about equipping 3 Maple leaf high totems, but I guess they were 3 different maple leaf high totems? That's so annoying. Do I just drop these 2 other totems that I spent 1,000 coins on lol..
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

But all the totems said unique equipped item, and I went on a guide that talked about them, and they were talking about equipping 3 Maple leaf high totems, but I guess they were 3 different maple leaf high totems? That's so annoying. Do I just drop these 2 other totems that I spent 1,000 coins on lol..
    Yeah pretty much
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Just wanted to add on that if a totem said untradable -- then you can equip multiple ones. -- like the Dark Doom Totems which should be coming back around this time of the year. The stats are also +15 att/matt for Dark Doom totems compared to +12 for RLH. Stay hyped!