[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

burning project

KohaiKunKohaiKun
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
as its said
Wednesday, November 30 to Tuesday, December 13
i opened a kana and its still december 13th 23:17 minutes and it doesnt let me burn the character >_>
name: Aimarun
world: bera
job: kana

if u wrote that its also the whole 13th than its should be like that.

Comments

• chrisanthemumchrisanthemum
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I'm having an issue where my character stopped burning. Not sure if its because of that. Also, what time is the game using? I'm using NA servers.
    KohaiKun
  • KohaiKunKohaiKun
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    chrisanthemum

I'm having an issue where my character stopped burning. Not sure if its because of that. Also, what time is the game using? I'm using NA servers.
    me too, but it doesnt matter what time the reset is cause if its in PST time there's still 6 hours left till the date changes to the 14th of december.
    for the new reset time its UTC.. but i loged in an hour before the reset ans still didnt got to burn the character..
    so i think theres a bug or they messed something up with this burning project after so many maints T_T
    my friend deleted her burning character few days ago to change it to another one as it said that it can be done in the notes. but it didnt let her burn the character that she creacted a week ago.