[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot obtain Reward Points

AfriscotAfriscot
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
The game claims I have 1500 Reward Points, but whenever I enter the Cash Shop to use them, it says I have zero.
It's been like this for about two weeks now, I think.
I'd like to get around to using them before they expire, so any solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Did you try logging a ticket (customer service request)? Or talking to live-chat?
  • AfriscotAfriscot
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Did you try logging a ticket (customer service request)? Or talking to live-chat?
    No, I haven't tried either of those yet.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Afriscot
    Afriscot said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

No, I haven't tried either of those yet.
    I recommend that you do.

Bug Reports, if they're even noticed at all, are handled very very slowly. The devs might figure out why this issue might happen, and code a fix, to be applied to all affected accounts, six months from now.

Meanwhile, a Customer Support agent should be able to clear your personal case by manually "settling" your reward points in the cash shop, either right away or within a few days.

Good luck.