[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to finish Test of Anguish

Luminous0014Luminous0014
Reactions: 1,055
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Just as the title said, I cant finish the Test of Anguish part of Mushroom Shrine Tale. It is filled with bug. It said to kill all the blue birds then I hit the black crow. But that doesn't work at all. I tried everything; kill the birds before the black crow spawn, kill the birds after it spawn, keep on killing birds for 10 minutes and I even tried gathered all birds to one spot and kill all of them at the same time. But none of these work, can you guys change this thing. It is not the Test of Anguis at all, it is another Test of Patience, you have to be patient enough to wait until the bug is gone. I have no idea why did you guys made such a map for. It took me a few tries on my aran to pass it, now I am still on this map for my Cannoneer after like 20 tries!