[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Skill] Eunwol Hyper skill goes to client-side.

mafloo3mafloo3
Reactions: 1,160
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Hyper Skill Issue

More details: when hyper skill "Spirit Incarnation" being used with "Fox spirits" 2nd job skill, the hyper skill doesn't hit the monsters, only animation is being seen without actual damage.

Character name: mafloo3

Character level: 235

Character job: Eunwol

World name: Scania

and here is the video I uploaded to my channel to make it easier for demonstration instead of describing it into words.
feel free to comment on my video if you have any questions, but I think the video is clear enough lol.

fix it please ! Thanks !

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Has it always been this way, or is it something that just recently started happening to you?

If it's new, are you suffering from any other symptoms listed here?
  • LycanthropodLycanthropod
    Reactions: 785
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Has it always been this way, or is it something that just recently started happening to you?

This has been happening with the shade hyper since the heroes update or maybe even before that.. so it isn't a new issue at all.

The main cause of this happening is something to do with having fox spirits enabled. If fox spirits isn't toggled on then it has a much higher chance of not messing up, although fox spirits isn't the only thing causing it to mess up. Even without it enabled it sometimes still does client side only damage. I think it also has to do with using it after certain movements or using the hyper immediately after using any attack.

When training I got used to disabling fox spirits and not moving or attacking for a second before I use the hyper and it rarely goes into client side mode. Then once the hyper is finished I toggle fox spirits back on. It's annoying but it works for now.

Edit:
    I probably should've read the original post better before I commented.. I just repeated everything the op said pretty much. Oh well lol
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited October 2016
    Lycanthropod

AKradian
    AKradian said:

This has been happening with the shade hyper since the heroes update or maybe even before that.. so it isn't a new issue at all.

The main cause of this happening is something to do with having fox spirits enabled. If fox spirits isn't toggled on then it has a much higher chance of not messing up, although fox spirits isn't the only thing causing it to mess up. Even without it enabled it sometimes still does client side only damage. I think it also has to do with using it after certain movements or using the hyper immediately after using any attack.

When training I got used to disabling fox spirits and not moving or attacking for a second before I use the hyper and it rarely goes into client side mode. Then once the hyper is finished I toggle fox spirits back on. It's annoying but it works for now.

Edit:
    I probably should've read the original post better before I commented.. I just repeated everything the op said pretty much. Oh well lol
    lol indeed, i just explained the same. but thanks for the workaround tho :D
    i disable fox spirit as well when i use hyper then enable again for training, but that doesnt mean it shouldnt be fixed!