[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NIGHTWALKERS AND GOLLUX

todayYoudieetodayYoudiee
Reactions: 885
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hi Maplers and devs,

So I advanced into 5th job last night on my NW and went hell gollux to test my new powers, unfortunately I found that the skill "shadow spears" from 5th job, didn't work properly on gollux, more expecificaly in the middle part(eyes), and in the last part(the gem).

Bug type:
BOSS INTERACTION

Brief bug summary:
THE 5TH JOB SKILL "SHADOW SPEARS" DOES NOT WORK THE WAY INTENDED IN THE MIDDLE AND LAST PART OF GOLLUX, I THINK THIS IS DUE TO THE WAY GOLLUX HITBOX COUNT OUR HITS, THE SPEARS KEEP SPAWNING IN THE GROUND PART OF THE MAP TRYING TO HIT THE BOSS BUT ANY HIT ACTUALLY HIT THE BOSS BECAUSE THE EYE AND THE GEM ARE IN THE HIGH PART OF THE MAP.

More details:
Gollux hit box location

Steps to reproduce:
GO TO GOLLUX ANY MODE, KILL THE FIRST PART OF THE BOSS, ACTIVATE THE SKILL "SHADOW SPEARS" AND ATTACK THE BOSS.

Character name:
Azüra

Character level:

Character job:
NightWalker

World name:
Bera

Date and time of the incident:
12/17/2016 11PM GMT +3(brasilia time brazil)

Comments

• RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    I heard our 5th job skill disconnects us. Is that true?
  • todayYoudieetodayYoudiee
    Reactions: 885
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

No, that's not true, working fine here, only a little lag due to the high amount of hits.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    todayYoudiee

RegretfuIly

No, that's not true, working fine here, only a little lag due to the high amount of hits.
    Okay, good. I'm already irritated that our other skills are broken.