[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bling Bling Rudolph Sled CANNOT fly.

_Cas__Cas_
Reactions: 1,160
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Broken mount /or/ Broken quest

Brief bug summary: [Bling Bling Rudolph Sled Mount] is unable to fly - Unable to gain 'Monster Rider' skill from Kenta.

More details: Bling Bling Rudolph Sled mount from Gachapon is unable to fly. Required skill in mount description states: "Required Skill: Monster Riding Lv. 1" But Kenta does not give me the quest/option for monster riding skill at all. When i click the option available, asking to learn the skill, Kenta just states "what pig?..." etc. The mount also says press up arrow key + jump to soar, if i have soaring skill. I do have soaring skill, but it does not work when i try this.

Steps to reproduce: Use Bling-Blind Rudolph Sled mount coupon, then try to soar with it.

Character name: iimes

Character level: 208

Character job: Luminous

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 05:47 GMT (19/12/2016)

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    Hello there

Thanks for reporting this.

Have you tried using the Bling-Blind Rudolph Sled mount in other maps?
  • _Cas__Cas_
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited December 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Hello there

Thanks for reporting this.

Have you tried using the Bling-Blind Rudolph Sled mount in other maps?
    Yes i did. I attempted to use soar with this mount in Henesys, Henesys market, Henesys park, and the map shown in the screenshots. None of them worked