[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I am legit fed up with Nexon's tyranny

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited October 2016 in Rants and Raves
Finally got my reply from a game master about my ticket on my ban for Account Theft. They responded to me with "Item duping/item generation hacks, Meso/leveling exploits, fraud/chargeback, etc. and therefore was banned". I don't even understand how they can come up with these things as for I have been inactive for a month and I've played that account for about a year after my other 2 accounts are banned. All my items are legitimately made by me and I had them unworn for a really long time, I don't even buy NX with Paypal or Debit/Credit (I always use karma koins from pcgamers or from the stores near me) so I don't understand how charge back would even work, and for meso and leveling exploit? I'm only carrying 32 million mesos right now and have been for a long time, the only things I have been doing this past week was Star planet and earning RP, and I have not leveled in months, so if they claim that I've been using a leveling exploit, I should've been banned back when I was training, I haven't trained a single character on that account. I have been banned 3 times now, and all 3 times I can confirm some bs excuse from Nexon which I dont even know how it has to do with me. I spent a year preparing my gears for my 3rd account, and just as I finished I am banned the next freaking day, To be honest, I was planning to switch accounts because of these Accent igns that have been recently released, my 2 accounts that are banned have a few of my favorite igns which are now gone and i've been kinda discouraged to play till the Accent names showed up and I finally made another character, same class and it's not banned like m gf's and mine. I planned to switch characters and account only because I felt like it would be a waste to delete the character to start it all over again with a different ign, so instead of deleting it, i made a fresh new account (I don't think that's against the ToS) nothing wrong with not wanting to delete a character you spent some time on right? but I didn't really have enough money or wanted to waste money on NX to buy a PSOK and went through with star planet and this weeks hot time which gave me enough for a Scissor and then bam the next day I am banned... My gf only logged on 3 times this week, I logged on the ban account for 3 days as well but unlike her who just logged for hot day and logged off, I was doing star planet.

Game masters have said they do not banned based on players report? Well I didn't think they'd do something so baseless like this until I was banned for i dont even know, but Nexon accused me of hacking and such and I accused them of banning me (with Proof) for a players report, I even sent in the proof ticket with massive amount of details and honestly it seemed like Nexon didn't even bother reading a single thing in my letter and all they cared to say was their auto reply which is basically "I'm sorry to hear that but after investigating your account, it seems you are guilty" etc. I honestly think Nexon has become lazier over the years and seriously don't care to listen to players besides giving an auto reply, yes I know you guys have millions of players and dont want to be stuck talking to people but isn't that the point of customer support? I don't even know why I play this game even after 3 bans, and sometimes I feel as if Nexon takes advantage of the fact we are addicted to our memories and don't want to leave the game, because I know a few of my friends who quit maple or have been perma banned, and those who are perma banned still try to come back to the game even when they are innocent and GM's just give us the reply "sorry, nothing we can do" expecting us to just start over again which is what I keep doing, but this 3rd time, like seriously so fed up and I just want my god damn money back, you think it's easy for some players to constantly just throw money into the game? No. I am so sick of Nexon's tyranny and I really wish there were some kind of actions that can be done..

Here is a screen shot of me talking to a game master about my ban and it shows the date and time of when (this was last year) and of course the GM denied me even with my detailed evidence:

http://i.imgur.com/r89jaQz.png - this was last year in oct (a month after my ban) i highlighted the date and time and a few words.

http://i.imgur.com/aRUyVcu.jpg - this is a screen shot of a player who reported me on the same friday as my banned (September 11th, 2015)

I got the screen shot off a friend who is a friend of that person and clearly it showed me I was banned for a report because the time of that ticket is 4 hours before the time I found out I was banned. It's funny because all the links this person had posted of me supposedly doing something, only shows pictures of some dude on an illegal site and nothing of me in game, and one screen shot I checked had Mage equipment which aren't even mine, and if Nexon really had checked my account, they would have seen none of those magician gears. Links still work, feel free to waste ur time and look at them yourself, I am innocent as hell.

http://i.imgur.com/PBfbG4y.png - this is the ss of my first ticket when I found out I got banned which was Friday, September 11th, 2015.

http://i.imgur.com/n2HeMNk.jpg - this one is straight from my iPhone so that you can see the date of when I received the picture (the red out parts are just my ign and some pictures of me and my friends in rl) and clearly I received this picture a day before my "I am Innocent" ticket.

So after looking at all this, refuse to believe that they are not banning people based on players report.

and now my 3rd account is banned along with my gfs account that is fully covered in Perma NX and her own gears that give her max range and my account has every single gear I prepared for about 8 months and now there goes 800 dollars down the drain. Makes me really want to ask, does Nexon really even give a dam about their players?

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    You say tyranny, I say I don't really care.

We get fake sob stories all the time from people who were legitimately caught hacking/botting and just are too entitled to admit it. And even if you are being sincere, ranting on the forums won't get you anywhere. Besides, Nexon bans people on accident all the time and rarely admits their mistakes.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

We get fake sob stories all the time from people who were legitimately caught hacking/botting and just are too entitled to admit it. And even if you are being sincere, ranting on the forums won't get you anywhere. Besides, Nexon bans people on accident all the time and rarely admits their mistakes.
    Fake? Lmao im sure you didnt even read a single bit of those links, clearly shows the timing and everything, it's way too much to be a coincidence
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

gamechanger

Fake? Lmao im sure you didnt even read a single bit of those links, clearly shows the timing and everything, it's way too much to be a coincidence
    Yes, we get fake sob stories from time to time. I implore you to scroll down past the OP of that thread and read a comment by Artasi, who was the CM at the time of this happening. And you know the saying, one bad apple spoils the bunch. If one person spins a yarn out of your orifice of choice, then you start being somewhat wary of all further things of that nature that get posted.

And this doesn't take into account the numerous ban appeal threads, on the old forums prior to the section being made private(in the sense of you can only see what you post and nothing else), where people would go "WHY ME BANN I INNOCENT" or something to that effect and, surprise, they're not.

In short, it's not something personal against you that no one really cares to jump to your defense. It's simply that we don't know any of the circumstances revolving around your ban. Nexon does, but they won't tell you precisely what you were banned for, and for good reason. If they told everyone the precise reason for their ban, then people who hack or dupe or whatever would know what they check for when investigating things of that nature, and figure out how to work around it.
    gamechanger