[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Faces floating above characters' heads

NiightseekerNiightseeker
Reactions: 2,040
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
I think this was supposedly fixed at some point? But it's an issue again/is still an issue, and while it's only a visual thing it's still annoying.

Bug type: Visual
Bug summary: Characters' faces are floating above their head rather than being on the head like they're supposed to in those new brown dialogue boxes. I'm not sure if it happens in the old dialogue boxes too, though.
IGN: Hakuøki
Level: 60
Job: Priest
World: Windia
Date/time: Pretty much every time anything uses the brown dialogue boxes.

I'll go and take some screenshots to add here in a bit.

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    It might also be helpful to name the face you are currently using.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    MegaScience

It might also be helpful to name the face you are currently using.
    The face I'm using on that character is red fearful stare/prudent face. So far I've only gotten the bug on this character in the Mushroom Kingdom theme dungeon. It seems to be working correctly with the same character in Friendstory, though.

I've also gotten the bug on my Shadower in the Mushroom Shrine Tales theme dungeon when using black wounded look as the face, but I didn't get the bug on my Kinesis in the same theme dungeon, and he uses purple arrogant look.

Basically it happens sometimes and not others. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯